What is HealthAid Vitamin E cream?
Vitamin E is a well-known powerful antioxidant with great anti-aging properties; it is an excellent free radical scavenger, vital in protecting skin cells from pollution, UV light and elements that produce cell damaging free radicals. HealthAid has formulated this cream using high quality natural Vitamin E, which is readily absorbed, non-greasy and helps keep the skin healthy, moisturised, nourished and radiant looking.
Who should useHealthAid Vitamin E cream?
HealthAid Vitamin E cream MAY be of benefit to;
- People who wish to maintain healthy, smooth looking skin
- Those who wish to maintain their skinÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s youthfulness
- People who have scars
- Those who have stretch marks on their skin
- People who wish to protect against harmful effects of sunburns
- Free from parabens, sulphates, propylene glycols, PEGS, TEA
- Free from artificial colours or fragrances
- No animal based products or animal testing
- Vegetarian friendly
Aqua (water), Cetearyl Alcohol (emulsifier from palm oil), Prunus dulcis (sweet almond oil), Stearic Acid (emulsifier from palm), Glyceryl Stearate (conditioning agent from coconut oil), Tocopherol (natural vitamin E), Tocopheryl Acetate (soluble Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol (antimicrobial preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (natural preservative), Sodium Hydroxide (pH regulator).