What are Conergyâ„¢ Co-Q-10 30mg capsules?
Coenzyme Q10 (Co-Q-10), also called Ubiquinone, is found in the mitochondria of all living cells and is concerned with the biochemistry of converting food energy into cellular energy.
In certain people it is difficult for the body to manufacturer adequate amounts of Co-Q-10 or extract it from food. So, in spite of a healthy diet they constantly feel week, tired and run down. Due to its unique properties, Co-Q-10 is also beneficial for the heart and immune system.
Conergyâ„¢ is specially formulated by dissolving Co-Q-10 in Soya Oil. This process optimises absorption and utilisation by the body cells and helps release natural energy from within.
Therefore Co-Q-10 can be used to help:
- Generate energy and endurance by rejuvenating cellular mitochondria. Protecting against heart disease and related problems.
- Protect cells against oxidative damage through a powerful antioxidant action, offering nutritional support for improved immune response.
- Control hypertension and blood pressure disorders.
- Reduce damage due to hypoxic injury (tissue damage by lack of oxygen).
Conergyâ„¢ Co-Q-10 30mg may be of benefit to:
- People leading busy stressful lives
- Those who are diabetic or have hypertension
- People using cholesterol lowering drugs
- Those suffering from low energy levels due to cardiovascular disease
- People who want to improve athletic performance
Each capsule contains (average):
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)
Soya Bean Oil
RDA: EC Recommended Daily Allowance
*:EC RDA not yet established
| Soya bean oil, gelatine, Glycerol, Co-Enzyme Q10, Vegetable oil, Bees wax, Purified water, Vitamin E (d-alphatocopherol acetate), Natural Colours (Red and Black Iron Oxide)|
When should I take Conergy Co-Q-10 30mg capsules?
Conergy Co-Q-10 30mg can be taken daily to help increased energy levels, to help fight gum disease or to help those with symptoms of cardiovascular disease.
Recommended Daily Intake
To help maintain CoQ10 levels in the body, take one capsule daily with half a glass of water. May be increased to two or three a day if desired. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.