The low GI diet aims to reduce or regulate blood sugar levels for sustained energy and fat metabolism. SucroGuard® is a blend of key nutrients involved in managing glucose levels and ensuring the cells are provided with energy.
- Provides Krebs cycle intermediates
- Provides pantothenic acid as the buffered salt of magnesium pantothenate
- Provides chromium picolinate to help support blood glucose metabolism
- Magnesium malate is a source of readily absorbable magnesium with the Krebs cycle intermediary malic acid
- Magnesium ascorbate is the preferred form of buffered, low-acid vitamin C and is highly bioavailable
Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Magnesium Citrate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Magnesium, Malate, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine-5-Phosphate), Niacin (as Nicotinamide),, Thiamin (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Riboflavin, Manganese Citrate, Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate),, Chromium Picolinate.
Recommended Intake One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use