P-5-P is the biologically active form of B6. This complex combines magnesium, zinc and vitamin B2 which are co-factors in the proper utilisation of B6 in the body. Vitamin B6 is involved in hormone production and the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
- Presented in conjunction with co-enzyme B12 to improve activity and absorption
- Citrates are particularly beneficial for those with low stomach acid as they require little or no acidification prior to absorption
- Large intakes of mineral citrates are not necessary due to their bio-availability
- Vitamin B6 assists in the production of essential brain chemicals
- Vitamin B6 is required for the conversion of the amino acid tryptophan to vitamin B3
- Vitamin B6 assists in the metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates and is essential for cellular growth
- Beta carotene can be converted into vitamin A in the body
Magnesium Citrate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose),Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate),, Zinc Citrate,Riboflavin, Anti-caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide),Alginate, Soy Protein1,Beta Carotene.,
Recommended Intake One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use