Osteoplex contains a combination of supportive nutrients for bone health such as magnesium, boron, vitamins D and K and beta carotene along with calcium citrate a form of the mineral that is easily absorbed and utilised by the body.
- Osteoplex provides enzyme activated nutrients to support the body’s requirements for strengthening the skeletal system
- Magnesium and calcium are required for the function of nerves and muscles
- Magnesium and calcium are important in skeletal structure and are central to energy release
- Magnesium is a co-factor in many enzyme systems and hormones, and improves the utilisation of calcium
- Calcium is needed for the formation and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Sodium borate provides a bioavailable form of boron to help support the integrity of skeletal structure and assist with the metabolism of calcium
- Vitamins A and D help with the uptake of calcium and magnesium from the diet and are required for healthy bone formation
Magnesium Citrate, Calcium Citrate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Modified Corn, Starch, Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Beta Carotene, Olive Oil, Sodium Borate, Acacia, Gum, Sunflower Oil, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Natural Mixed Tocopherols1, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl, Palmitate, Vitamin K1 (as Phylloquinone), Vitamin D2 (as Ergocalciferol).
Recommended Intake One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use