Zinc is involved in skin, hormonal, immune and reproductive health. Nutrisorb Zinc is chelated to ascorbic acid for easy absorption. These liquid minerals are ideal for individuals with absorption difficulties or have difficulty swallowing tablets.
- Zinc is necessary for sense of taste and smell
- Zinc is required for insulin formation and activity
- Zinc is an antioxidant mineral, essential for many vital enzymatic processes
- Zinc is needed for healthy reproductive and immune systems, for tissue renewal, maintenance of the skin and for healthy bones and teeth
- Zinc helps maintain healthy liver function and releases vitamin A from the liver
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is essential for maintaining a healthy immune system
- Suitable for veterinary use as a food supplement for animals
- Suitable for children from 3 months and for the elderly
Purified Water, Zinc Ascorbate, Preservative (Ascorbic Acid).
Recommended Intake 10 drops taken daily in water with food, or directly under the tongue, or as aprofessionally directed Suitable for children form 3 months of age at 5 drops per day and from 1 year at 10 drops per day.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use