|BioCare NutriGuard Plus provides vitamins E, C and A, zinc citrate, alpha lipoic acid, lycopene, beta-carotene and selenium. Free radicals are highly reactive and can set up a chain reaction that can be detimental to cell membranes.
- NutriGuard Plus provides an ideal combination of antioxidant nutrients
- Vitamin A assists the function of the immune system, the eyes, skin, and mucous membranes
- Vitamin E supports the healthy function of the cardiovascular and circulatory system
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps support tissue integrity and the immune system
- Beta carotene and mixed trace carotenoids are important antioxidants
- Zinc is required for the functioning of the immune system
- Selenium is a co-factor in the production of glutathione peroxidase
- Lipoic Acid is an antioxidant that helps recycle other antioxidant nutrients
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Modified Tapioca Starch, Capsule (Hydroxypropyl, methylcellulose, Water & Colours (Red Iron Oxide & Titanium Dioxide)),Vitamin E, (as D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Zinc Citrate, Soya Oil,, Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Vegetable, Magnesium Stearate), Beta Carotene, Lycopene, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate),, Antioxidants (Natural Mixed Tocopherols1, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate),, Sodium Selenite.
Recommended Intake One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- None known if recommended intake is followed