|Provides intestinal nutrients to nourish the epithelial tissue lining the intestinal tract and help support intestinal membrane integrity. Contains fructooligosaccharides, L-Glutamine,vitamin C, N-acetyl Glucosamine, magnesium, zinc and vitamin A.
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) provide a source of bifido growth factors that specifically encourages the growth of Bifidobacteria in the intestine
- Magnesium ascorbate is a bioavailable, buffered, low-acid form of vitamin C and magnesium
- Vitamin C has a role in strengthening connective tissue and magnesium is involved in maintaining smooth muscle and nerve integrity
- L-Glutamine is an amino acid required for cellular growth of epithelial tissue in the intestinal tract
- N-acetyl Glucosamine (NAG) is an integral part of the cell ground substance for cells of the intestinal mucosa
- Zinc ascorbate is a buffered, low-acid bioavailable source of vitamin C and zinc
- Zinc is required to maintain the defences of the intestinal mucosal barrier and for tissue and cell growth
- Vitamin A is required for immune status and is essential for the maintenance of the mucous membranes
Fructooligosaccharide (F.O.S.) (Chicorium intybus Root), L-Glutamine, Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Apricot Powder (Prunus armeniaca Fruit), N-Acetyl Glucosamine (N.A.G.), Zinc Ascorbate, Modified Tapioca Starch,, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Sunflower Oil.
Recommended Intake Two teaspoons (approximately 10g) mixed into water and taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- This product can initally cause wind and bloating. Amounts greater than 1gram of vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in senitive individuals.
- This product contains vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or if you are likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or ante-natal clinic
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use